I just released a new course on my Gumroad - "Making a Short Film Teaser Using Blender Eevee" where I go behind the scenes of my latest Heroes of Bronze teaser, made in Eevee.
More than 100 minutes of Eevee, Blender, Substance Painter and After Effects project breakdowns.
- How I assembled scenes from the teaser using Blender 2.8 Eevee
- How to light your Eevee scenes and add atmosphere
- How to render from Eevee for easy compositing
- How to create 3D and 2D soldiers for your armies
- How to add image skies and use HDR images to light realtime scenes
- How to simulate particles and bake cloth sims
- Adding Megascans to your scenes
WATCH CHAPTER 1 FOR FREE:
WARNING: These are NOT step by step tutorials, rather breakdown videos, summarizing the workflow I used to create the "Before the Storm" teaser...
Also, some historical fun facts about Ancient Greece are of course a must :-)